Membership is for a lifetime. The experiences, skills, friendships and support systems remain a part of your life as you begin a career, start a family, face challenges and look for new ways to make a difference in the world. Joining a Tri Delta alumnae chapter provides members with an opportunity to continue building friendships, serving unselfishly and growing as women.
It is the goal of the Fraternity to ensure our members can make the most of their membership in Tri Delta during every stage and phase of life.
Reconnect with pledge sisters, get connected with new Tri Deltas in your area or stay connected by updating your contact information by logging in to tridelta.org.
Benefits of Membership
- Fun and engaging events with Tri Deltas in your area
- Regular updates and communications from Tri Delta’s Executive Office
- Philanthropy and service opportunities
- Annual subscription to the Trident
- Fall and Spring Tri Delta Town Hall Webinars with Fraternity President, Kimberlee Sullivan