Chapter Philanthropy & Service
Tri Delta Service Project at Methodist Hospital Willowbrook
The Northwest Harris County Delta Delta Delta Alumnae Chapter crafted more than 1,500 obstetrics folders and almost 750 endoscopy packets for HMWB in a service project for the hospital on Feb. 20. The Tri Delta sorority has members from various colleges across the U.S. The Northwest Harris County alumnae chapter regularly conducts community service projects for HMWB.
Looking for Tri Delta Volunteers!
We need your help during the St. Jude Miracle in The Woodlands.
When: Saturday, January 26, 2019
- 10am-2pm: Event Set Up– Need 6 volunteers
- Attire: Jeans & t-shirt
- 5pm-10:30pm: Event Execution-Need 20 volunteers
- Attire: Business professional
Where: The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
1601 Lake Robbins Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77380
*Please self-park and we will provide validation.
- Event set up: 5-6 volunteers
- Registration and Checkout: 6 volunteers
- Auction Help/ Runners: 2 volunteers
- Gifts that Give: 1-2 volunteers
- Platelet Fund: 1-2 volunteers
- Live Auction: 4 scribes & 3 spotters
We will provide lunch for afternoon crew and dinner during the event.
If interested/available, please contact Karen Barcelo Robertson at email@example.com